Meta-JB - External Dependencies
Meta-JB has one required external dependency and several conditional external dependencies that will allow different packages to be compiled when present.
- Log4j - internally Meta-JB used log4j for logging. This is a required dependency and Meta-JB should work with any recent version of this jar.
Meta-JB Graph Toolkit
The Graph package is conditionally compiled based on the presence of the following dependencies.
- Plexus - Latest plexus releases can be obtained from The Plexus Project Page. Meta-jb stays pretty up-to-date with this project since its developer is one of our members.
- Commons Collections - Required by plexus and the org.progeeks.graph code.
Meta-JB Hibernate Toolkit
Meta-JB Chart Toolkit
The jfreechart package is conditionally compiled based on the presence of the following dependencies.
- JFreeChart-1.0.0-rc1 jfree.org.
- Cewolf-0.10.3+ cewolf.
Currently, a post-release version of Cewolf is required since the project itself has not been updated for the jfreechar-1.0.0 APIs. Since only a small subset of the library is used, a mini-jar with the up-to-date, required classes is included with the charting example project. See the "Required Software" note in the org.progeeks.jfreechart package.html for more details.
- Please see the licenses requirements (LGPL) for both JFreeChart and Cewolf on their respective sites.
Meta-JB JUnit Toolkit
The junit package is conditionally compiled based on the presence of the following dependencies.
- Junit 3.8.1 (or newer)